The penguin's motorcycling and Jeep blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

Craig Highline down

Kawasaki KLR-650 rider Craig Highline hit from behind while stopped at a red light, killed, while riding his KLR.

First Cary, now this. I think it's time to put an armed mortar shell facing backwards on a stalk on my KLR so that if any son-of-a-bitch hits me, he gets his ass blown to the next kingdom at the same time I get mine sent onward. Fucking bastards. Too fucking busy talking on their goddamned cell phones about nothing important to watch where the fuck they're going...

-- Badtux the Targetted Motorcyclin' Penguin

2 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like the blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal

Gordon said...

I haven't been hit from behind yet, but about ten minutes ago I could have lowered my elbow onto the hood of a Jeep wagon without taking my hand off the throttle. Luckily iy was during the 'stop' part of stop-and-go traffic.

I sort of voiced displeasure to the driver over my shoulder and he/she/it kept their distance after that.

Oh, yeah, my Tourmaster jacket is totally bitchin'.